Responsible for and oversee the recruitment and selection of candidates for complex roles leveraging a dynamic and engaging Talent Brand.
• Oversee the talent brand activities to maintain a consistent supply of qualified, diverse and talented candidates for assigned business units and ensure best practices and scalable procedures are in place
• Conduct and develop strategic brand recommendations for complex and high level role for assigned searches
• Consult with management to recommend and identify best in class talent brand practices
• Participate and lead recruitment initiatives and projects for assigned business units
• Oversee and lead talent brand efforts for various roles including high volume, professional, clinical and expansion
• Ensure that recruitment and employment activities are in compliance with government regulations
• Utilize social media, paid advertising, externally focused networking and diversity initiatives to meet business initiatives and growth strategies
• Collect, analyze, and report on performance metrics and recommend improvements
• Assist with the alignment of recruitment strategies, goals, objectives and metrics to business initiatives
Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience. 5+ years of full lifecycle recruitment experience, including 2+ years managing a high volume recruiting team. Considerable knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures related to recruiting, staffing and onboarding. Healthcare experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.